Saturday, February 11, 2012

Which Rare Pokemon can I find in english pokemon games that you would otherwise need to go to an event for?

(Gameboy Advance and Ds Pokemon Games only)



I don't want to know about action replay, gameshark because cheating would make the game boring. When I say rares I mean ones like Jirachi, Lugia etc. not ones that everybody knows about like articuno or mespirit. I heard that at the end of pokemon colleseum you can get a celebi once all pokemon are purified.Which Rare Pokemon can I find in english pokemon games that you would otherwise need to go to an event for?
i have a lugia what would you trade add me name is assfuck yes thats my name i was bord my fc is 0903 0219 3310 and i didnt cheat my friend whent to the event and i got it from himWhich Rare Pokemon can I find in english pokemon games that you would otherwise need to go to an event for?
a feebas I have one

No comments:

Post a Comment