Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Do you think is the best Pokemon game of all the Main games not the spin off titles?

Tell me why they are the best Pokemon games of all the Main Pokemon games from the Gameboy up to the DS? very detailed and be very in depthWhat Do you think is the best Pokemon game of all the Main games not the spin off titles?
Blazerkin

1) he look's cool and has nice colours that match

2) his colours resembles frie wich is his power type

3) he is very strong.

4)fire is my faviroute powe typeWhat Do you think is the best Pokemon game of all the Main games not the spin off titles?
hiWhat Do you think is the best Pokemon game of all the Main games not the spin off titles?
I think I like Platinum the best because of all the replay value it has because of the VS Seeker, the Pok茅Radar and the rematches with the Gym Leaders.



Silver will always be special because it as the first game I played properly (though Yellow was the first I actually played).



I enjoyed Black but if you're not a shiny-hunter or a competitive battler there is little replay value.

No comments:

Post a Comment