Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is there anyone who isn't happy with the new pokemon games?

It seems to me that everyone is really glad about the new games. The pokemon are all weak and even though the graphics are getting so much hype, i feel that all the camera angles are awkward and headache-inducing.Is there anyone who isn't happy with the new pokemon games?
The battle scenes are pixelated when they have to technologie to prevent that. I guess they did that out of impulse to keep the feel of the old games. The majority of the Pok茅mon are weak but you can trade with people across the world with WIFI for stronger pok茅mon from previous games and such. The camera angles give a more urban or futuristic feel which makes the game seem more up to date. And the only thing I don't care for is Team Plasma showing up EVERYWHERE.Is there anyone who isn't happy with the new pokemon games?
I love the new games...the story and everything but yeah I hate the new pokemon. I've been playing since the first gen and absolutely love the original games but now i think the only good think about the new pokemon games is the better graphics!Is there anyone who isn't happy with the new pokemon games?
I agree with you I bought them because of the hype surrounding them and was dissapointed. The only thing I like about it is that its easier to level up because each areas pokemon go up a few levels instead of one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment