Saturday, February 11, 2012

How do I get Pokemon events on my GBA/DS games (legally)?

I don't want to ruin my Pokemon games. Tell me as much ways I can (insert question above here) please. There are not much events here in the bay area.How do I get Pokemon events on my GBA/DS games (legally)?
You either go to a Pokemon event.(u can check http://www.pokemon.com to see when there will be events)



or you can go to http://www.serebiiforums.com and trade for events, thats what I do! lol so ya good luck. ; )
Action replay costs like 15-20$ you could get one then go to Supercheats.com to find the pokemon game you want and they should have some event codes there for Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, and if that site doesn't cut it for ya then just search it on google or youtube you'll find some. Action replay codes for the DS DO NOT ruin your game unless you abuse some of the codes such as walk through walls, so dont do that. Other than that you'd have to travel places to get the events, or trade with ppl to get those pkmn. How do I get Pokemon events on my GBA/DS games (legally)?
sometimes there are pokemon events in gamestop, i got my deoxys there!!! hehe!! and another way is to go to japan and got to a nintendo pokemon event. if u cant, the only way to get it in the us is by cheats or check at pokemon.com to see where and when events will be held.......How do I get Pokemon events on my GBA/DS games (legally)?
The Ar You Can Buy it @ walmart and the gameshark for the GMA
Go on neoseeker.com. They have a trading forum where you can get events from all across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment