Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Do you still think the Pokemon Games Fun or are you already Bored with it ?

I am really bored with them because the it's been the same game as Red %26amp; Blue with hardly any changes. I'm really bored with the games and GameFreak behind the Pokemon games need to step their game up to make the games fun again.Do you still think the Pokemon Games Fun or are you already Bored with it ?
I'm disappointed in Pokemon Black because it took me a few attempts to defeat the Elite Four and now I think, 'for what?' It just seems to go on and on without any goal.

Earlier Pokemon versions were much better. My favourite was Leaf Green.
I don't think that Pokemon is as fun as it use to be. I think that the quality of the games started to go down after the third generation (excluding Heartgold and Soulsilver because those were awesome remakes). I thought that the forth and fifth generations were just horrible, the Pokemon were cheap looking and the plot is the same as the rest of the games. What really bugs me is their lack of innovation in the games. Though the games are fun with their simple game play I think that they need to throw something new into the new games to shake it up a bit. They need to take chances and step out of the safe zone for once.Do you still think the Pokemon Games Fun or are you already Bored with it ?
It was better before, but the new games are fun too. The 5掳 gen have bad pokemons, i agree, but the game is very fun. For me, the 4掳 gen was the worst one. Really disappointing. My favorite is the 3 gen. Can't wait for the remakes. =D

The real problem with pokemon is the plot. ALWAYS the same. They need to have more originality.Do you still think the Pokemon Games Fun or are you already Bored with it ?
No. I've been playing since the beginning, and I just restarted my Black version for maybe the 7th or 8th time. What they've been doing works so why change it? Why don't you tell us all what they need to do to make the games better.
I totally agree with you! Pok茅mon White and Black was a real shame! The new generation of Pok茅mon was awful! I mean, a rubbish bag. The last decent game they made was the Soul Silver and Heart Gold ones! But still, they need to up their game!
please trust me pokemon is the best it only gets boring when you already beat the league 100000 times but then the new pokemon game comes you will be surprised
FUN!!! STOP HATING POKEMON DIALGA AND PALKIA ARE NOT CHEAP AND CRAPPY
It's getting very boring

No comments:

Post a Comment