Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I use a DS Lite action replay for Pokemon Leaf Green, Ruby, bla bla. And DS Pokemon games?

I need an action replay for all my Pokemon games, gameboy and DS. Do I have to buy separate action replays for the games?

Thanks for the help!Can I use a DS Lite action replay for Pokemon Leaf Green, Ruby, bla bla. And DS Pokemon games?
You have to buy a separate action replay for the DS games and another for the gameboy. But nowadays, since the GBA games are old, you could probably buy an action replay for low price. OR you can use this action replay where you can play both DS games and GBA games. It looks like a big silver box. But the thing is that it comes with GBA game hacks but for the DS ones you have to maunally insert them. Hope I helped^^Can I use a DS Lite action replay for Pokemon Leaf Green, Ruby, bla bla. And DS Pokemon games?
No you can not. I have a action replay and they only have slots for ds games. For the game boy games, I suggest game shark. their game boy cheaters only have like a month of use before they break, but my cousin brought one to my house the day i got emerald. it gave me unlimited rare candy's and TM's, and all my pokemon I first caught were level 100 in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment