Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is it worth it to buy a Nintendo DS just for the Pokemon games?

Iv'e always loves the gameboy Pokemon games all played the all the way up until the DS came out. I never bought a ds. Ive beaten EVERY Pokemon gameboy game except DS ones. So would it be worth it to buy a used DS just for the pokemon games? and how much might this be?Is it worth it to buy a Nintendo DS just for the Pokemon games?
Absolutely. The Graphics are better than the other games combined. But wait until Pokemon: Platinum comes out ( I don't know when) But the others are about just like it.



Also Platinum is the Emerald for the DS. It's got a brand new battle Frontier.
My son thinks so. He chose that combination for his Christmas present last year.Is it worth it to buy a Nintendo DS just for the Pokemon games?
Try to see if you can find a DS on Craigslist first.



I got my sister's old white DS lite because my sister found a black DS lite on Craigslist for only around 85 - 90 dollars, with Pokemon Diamond included. :PIs it worth it to buy a Nintendo DS just for the Pokemon games?
if you are that into it, then I would buy one. You can buy new Nintendo DS for about $130 and you can buy a used one at gamestop for $109. you can still put old gameboy games in the DS. Hope I helped.
I have daimond. Got bored after lvl 50 on all my pokemon. If you wont get bored then yes.
dont i did that and i got so bored of pokemon so i sold my ds lite for only 100 and i bought it 150
I certainly think it is. In-fact, I bought a Nintendo DS just to play it.****

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is a GREAT game. You should try it out. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment