Saturday, February 4, 2012

Should I get a gameboy advance sp, or a nintendo DS to play the Pokemon games?

I love the pokemon games, but my gameboy broke, and so I was wondering whether it is worth it to buy a Ds to play the pokemon games and the Ds games on it like Platinum. Or whether i should just get another gameboy and save the money?Should I get a gameboy advance sp, or a nintendo DS to play the Pokemon games?
lol get a ds there is a game boy slot in the ds so you can still play games and if you get pokemon pearl, diamond or platnium you can send pokemon from your game boy to your dsShould I get a gameboy advance sp, or a nintendo DS to play the Pokemon games?
DS ftw :p...and even better..BOTH..FOR FREE..check out this blog







http://mamado-lockerz.blogspot.com/



thnx :DShould I get a gameboy advance sp, or a nintendo DS to play the Pokemon games?
Gameboy Advance SP for the win, DS no no

No comments:

Post a Comment