Saturday, February 4, 2012

If i like paper mario and the pokemon games will i like super mario rpg?

Super Mario RPG was just released on the virtual console and im considering downloading it.

the only rpgs ive played though are paper mario 1,2 ,super paper mario, and the pokemon games for gameboy like pokemon blue, ruby, and diamond.

would i like SM RPG?If i like paper mario and the pokemon games will i like super mario rpg?
Yes you will Paper Mario was based off Super Mario RPG
I highly, highly recommend Mario RPG.



Many people who play Paper Mario first think that it's not quite as good, but it's still worth purchasing. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and get your $8 out of it.



Personally, Mario RPG is my favorite game of all time. I think it's great that people who never got to experience that amazing game get to play it now thanks to the virtual console.If i like paper mario and the pokemon games will i like super mario rpg?
Mario RPG is my favorite game of all-time (it was the first RPG I ever played and I fell in love with it) also check out Mario %26amp; Luigi Superstar Saga and Mario %26amp; Luigi Partners In Time. Both of those games rule.If i like paper mario and the pokemon games will i like super mario rpg?
Yes. As I recall, I have not heard one person say they didn't like it so, defiantly get it. Its a little different then the Pokemon games but that same rpg feel. While, it has the Paper Mario feel.
If you played and liked the Paper Mario games, you are pretty much guaranteed to like Super Mario RPG. It is an AMAZING game.
I am a fan of the pokemon RPGs and a semi fan of paper mario thousand year door. You will definately like super mario RPG
Yes, it is similar to the Paper Mario games

No comments:

Post a Comment