Saturday, February 11, 2012

Which of the pokemon games can you get shiny pokemon?

I have a fair few pokemon games and I was wondering which ones you can catch shiny pokemon in

some of my friends who play said you can only get them in the latsest games but I don't think thats right

so which games can you get them in?Which of the pokemon games can you get shiny pokemon?
Shiny Pok茅mon were introduced in Generation II (Gold, Silver, Crystal). They're obtainable in every main series RPG from then on.



As for non-main series, I know they're obtainable in Pok茅mon Mystery Dungeon WiiWare and Pok茅mon Rumble.



So to say every game is false (First gen didn't have them) and to say only the latest is false (Shiny Pok茅mon were even featured as early back as Ash's Noctowl during Johto, so it's not like they were a secret).
You can catch shiny pokemon in any of the pokemon games not just the latest ones

Hope I helped:)Which of the pokemon games can you get shiny pokemon?
You can find shiny pokemon in any Gen II game or newer.Which of the pokemon games can you get shiny pokemon?
probably in the new game pokemon black/white which comes out this summer
賴丕賶

No comments:

Post a Comment