Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can you play pokemon games on your psp without downgrading i have .zip file and emulator dont want to downgrde

i dont really want to downgrade my psp, but i want to play those old classic pokemon games on my psp. Is this possible?Can you play pokemon games on your psp without downgrading i have .zip file and emulator dont want to downgrde
you have to downgrade,if you want all the features of more updated firmware than go to darkalex.org and download custom firmware,that way you can still run homebrew and you can play your psp games etcCan you play pokemon games on your psp without downgrading i have .zip file and emulator dont want to downgrde
I downfraded my psp to 3.71-m33 and i love me psp. Psp is way better than an ipod touch or anything else. Way More Functionality on the psp if it is downgraded. If you need any help with this please visit www.KhaosForums.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment