Saturday, February 11, 2012

When I try to trade pokemon between games it says that they cant trade with far off regions?

When I try to trade between pokemon games it says on firered that they cant trade with far off regions, how do I fix this?When I try to trade pokemon between games it says that they cant trade with far off regions?
i believe you have to get the National Dex for both of the games you are using to trade. Like if you were trading a squirtle for a mudkip, you would need to get the national dex because there is no entry for squirtle in Hoenn and mudkip for Kanto.When I try to trade pokemon between games it says that they cant trade with far off regions?
Did you beat fire red and get the ruby and sapphire, allowing you to trade with Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald?

No comments:

Post a Comment