Saturday, February 11, 2012

I AM A FAN OF POKEMON AND I WANT TO START PLAYING THE GAMES FOR DS. WHICH ONE CAN I START WITH?

I live in england london. and i have been a pokemon fan since i was a small small child. i am now 14 and i really wanna start the gaming. i used to when i was small but dont remember anything. now i have a ds i want to start playing the games for ds only. what ones can i start with can you give me a list of ds pokemon games thanks.I AM A FAN OF POKEMON AND I WANT TO START PLAYING THE GAMES FOR DS. WHICH ONE CAN I START WITH?
Get the ones that the 8 year kids are not playing...





...



oh wait...



nevermind
Start with Pokemon Diamond. You could also try Pearl. These were the first two Pokemon games released for DS only. There is a series called Mystery Dungeon that has three titles out, but that has a slightly different gameplay.



Diamond and Pearl don't have the original Pokemon that you remember from your childhood - LeafGreen or FireRed were for Gameboy Advance, but they have these original Pokemon.



Pokemon Platinum is the latest release which is a combination of Diamond and Pearl.I AM A FAN OF POKEMON AND I WANT TO START PLAYING THE GAMES FOR DS. WHICH ONE CAN I START WITH?
all the pokemon games on the ds are basically the same just with a different name, so you can go ahead and play the latest which is pokemon platinum. after that you can play either of the new ones that are currently only available in japan, but will be ported over to Europe and america next year.I AM A FAN OF POKEMON AND I WANT TO START PLAYING THE GAMES FOR DS. WHICH ONE CAN I START WITH?
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum ,(Diamond Pearl and Platinum are the main titles on the DS) Rescue Rangers, Mystery Dungeon, and soon the Gold and Silver games from GBC will return on the NDS as well!

for a full listing of Pokemon games you can go to nintendo.com or pokemon.com there's also gamestop.com and gamespot.com is another great site for information on Pokemon games.
As a huge Pokemon Fan I have to say Platinum is the best one out there so far. But Pokemon Soul Sliver is coming out in the USA in Spring and trust me it's going to be awesome!
I recommend Platinum, I found it the most enjoyable of all the three traditional Pokemon games on the DS.
Pearl

Diamond

Platinum



Are the DS Games, best is platinum but they're like the same :L
Come to www.pokemonwifi.org! There's tons of battlers, traders, and we'll answer all of your questions.
pokemon diamond.Its better than pearl after you finish that you should get platinum or whatever else they come out with.
i recomend pokemon, any version, if not, mario kart ds, or ninja gaiden
If you really want to... I recommend pokemon platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment