Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In the new Pokemon games Black and White can your trainer walk around with their pokemon? Like in HG and SS?

In the new pokemon games black and white will your trainer be able to walk around with ther pokemon? Like you were able to in heartgold and soulsilver?In the new Pokemon games Black and White can your trainer walk around with their pokemon? Like in HG and SS?
No, you aren't able to walk with your Pokemon like in HG/SS. Personally, I won't be missing that feature, but if they have it in the special version of Black and White I wouldn't care either.
No. I'm afraid not :(:(



It's not a particular feature I wil be missing either, I have to say. But I will miss turning round to get VALUABLE teams!



Madz ;-DIn the new Pokemon games Black and White can your trainer walk around with their pokemon? Like in HG and SS?
No
but it would've been niceIn the new Pokemon games Black and White can your trainer walk around with their pokemon? Like in HG and SS?
Nope
Sorry but no. I don;t know why they didn't though it was a huge hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment