Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have a supercard SD and when i put games on it like pokemon games, after loading i get a white screen. help?

I have a GBA and i'm really pissed of because i also can't save my games. When i save my pokemon games it says that it has been saved but when i restart my GBA there is only a option for new game or options. ftw?I have a supercard SD and when i put games on it like pokemon games, after loading i get a white screen. help?
ok...

well you have to patch the rom

you can find the software on supercards website, google supercard

next you need to save by using this combo



left trigger+right trigger+select+A



try that ok? the game cant save because supercard has no battery

and you can save this way, and when you need to play it again do same combination and choose load

No comments:

Post a Comment