Friday, January 20, 2012

Where can i get the old pokemon games for gb?

I want to look for the original pokemon games for my GBA, but i dont know where i can get them cheap. My friends dont have them anymore, and I dont know if e-bay sells cheap.Where can i get the old pokemon games for gb?
You can want cheapest game for old pokemon games for gb so you want to see in amazon.com. this game is used by only one.



http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Yellow-Ver鈥?/a>
E-bay actually sells the GBA games for a very low price. I actually just bid on an unlocked GBA Emerald version for six dollars. There are also "lots" of GBA games. When I say "lots", I don't mean lots as in many, I mean that somebody will ship you Emerald, Saphire, Ruby, Leaf Green, etc. altogether for sixteen dollars.Where can i get the old pokemon games for gb?
check ebay and try bidding very low. I play the classics a lot but my GBA doesnt work anymore and i sold the games already but you can still play them free online like what i do now a days. the website is playr.org. Try it out and you will see they are exactly the same but just for pc/mac!Where can i get the old pokemon games for gb?
One word for you: Gamestop. I always go there for the cartridges. But, if you want to play them for free online, with the ability to save, go to Vizzed Board! I've been a member since New years eve, and the games aree FREE!!! Everything from NES up to GBA. Not the Dreamcast or PS1, though. Anyway, go check it out, it really is a good place for free retro games.



http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/profil鈥?/a>
Game stop is the perfect place to get GBA games. I have Sapphire and it's cool. It's used, yes, but it still works like it's new. They also ask if you want to pay extra for insurance, just in case the game messes up and you wanna take it back for a new one.
you can get any pokemon game to play on ur computer, just look for the progam to run it, everything is the same, and same basic control's u can assign keys to be whichever buttons you like
One word: Gamestop! The only problem is that the pokemon GBA games are around 20.00 but maybe ebay sells them cheap. I once saw heartgold version on there for around 4.00~! So try checking.
Amazon would probably be your best bet.

E-Bay is probably not the best deal nor the most reliable.

Gamestop is over-priced because no one buys old games any more so they have to make as much money as they can off those.
google the game you want and it should tell you the cheapest ones, but you can't trust all the sites

otherwise, try amazon.com.
search the internet for a GBA emulator. They're usually pretty easy to find then search for the .gba files or roms for the games on google.
gamestop definitley! ebay is kinda expensive. i'm gonna look today for them!
try gamestop, they've never failed me. i find most of my cheap stuff there. Also try any nearest store actually, you never know you might find something.
you can find many of them on ebay
oh man gamestop has all the pokemon metroid in gamestop for 10 or 15 bucks
yes ebay does sell cheap ones

No comments:

Post a Comment