Friday, January 20, 2012

Are the later pokemon games going to be like black or white, or heart gold/soul silver?

I don't like the format the white/black is in. I want the original format with original pokemon. Are the later games going to be like black/white or the classical feel everyone likes about the games?Are the later pokemon games going to be like black or white, or heart gold/soul silver?
Iv been hearing about a new poke game thats like Black and White, but they still havent finished makeing it yet, if they are really haveing new ones, im not sure what the game will be called thou, we'll just have to wait and see till more info out
Black was the best I've played in a long time. Gold and Silver bored me because I played the original Gold and Silver when they first came out. But to answer your questions, they will probably be like Black and White, with some new stuff thrown in.Are the later pokemon games going to be like black or white, or heart gold/soul silver?
I'm with you, I really prefer SS. I bought White when it came out, and I still haven't challenged the second gym, whereas I've been working on my SS pokedex almost religiously.



However, they're probably going to be like B/W, which is unfortunate, because it's pretty irritating... It's just the 'new' way, though, and companies like to forge ahead and not go back because they've made a mistake.Are the later pokemon games going to be like black or white, or heart gold/soul silver?
They're probably going to be more like Black/White. HeartGold/SoulSilver only feels classic because it's a remake of an older game.

EDIT: Also, you're sort of in the minority, as most people I've heard say Black/White is a contender for the best Pok茅mon games thus far.
I HATE BLACK/WHITE. TOTALLY RETARDED 5TH GENERATION POKEMON. IT'S HORRIBLEEEE! I love soulsilver and heartgold though! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment