Friday, January 20, 2012

In what order should I play the ds/game boy advance pokemon games?

I'm quite bored and on my holidays, so I'm going to give Pokemon a shot again. The question is though, what order should I play them? I have a Nintendo DS Light, so I can play DS games + game boy advance games.In what order should I play the ds/game boy advance pokemon games?
There is no particular order for the Pokemon games. But, if your wondering, Firered and Leafgreen take place before Soulsilver and Heart GoldIn what order should I play the ds/game boy advance pokemon games?
You don't really need to play them in any order, but they were released like this:



(Not including Game Boy and GBC games): Ruby/Sapphire, FireRed/Leaf Green (Red and Blue remakes), Emerald (RS expansion), Diamond/Pearl, Platinum (DP expansion), HeartGold/SoulSilver (Gold and Silver remakes), Black/WhiteIn what order should I play the ds/game boy advance pokemon games?
I would just play Black/White and forget the other games. Pokemon games are all the same anyways.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment