Thursday, December 29, 2011

What other pokemon games can I get to get more pokemon?

Aside from the main games like Diamond/ Pearl, Soulsilver/Heartgold or Black/White, what other games can I get more pokemon from? For example, I know if I get Pokemon Ranger and complete a quest to get a Manaphy egg. I just wanted to know if any other spin off pokemon games could do this? Thanks!|||pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver because you have 2 regions and also pokemon black or white because when you beat the game you can catch other region pokemon or on route 15 you can migrate from other pokemon ds games.|||Pokemon Platinum is awesome! I bought diamond and platinum, knowing barely anything about 4th generation Pokemon. I have played many different Pokemon games over the years and noticed which ones are better than others. Encountering Pokemon Platinum was a totally new experience for me as I had been waiting forever to know what this game was, how it was, and I was practically dying to see the pokemon firsthand. Beginning the game I loved how it unfolded the story into the new world of pokemon in the Sinnoh region as you encounter the new people and then the new pokemon. Although this game is technically an expanded version of diamond and pearl, it is also filled with so much more.|||With Ranger you can do what I did. Buy a second hand copy and hope they completed the main story and didn't erase their save. That way you can enter the password thing do the mission for the egg and transfer it without having to go through the whole story first.





You can try the games like the Mystery Dungeon games and Battle Revolution.|||on the wii there is a game called pokemon ranch. if you get a certain amount of pokemon you get MEW!!!!!! ALSO MANAPHY IN 1ST EVOLUTION FORM!!!!|||sapphire/ruby/emerald


collesseum|||Ahh..Taylor...*****..its called a PHIONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment