Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pokemon games?

Do you like pokemon games overall. If you like a spesfic one talk about it. Do you have any info on any of the new pokemon games coming out. what lvl pokemon do you have in any of them.|||I love Pokemon! I actually just restarted my Ruby version because a coupl of friends of mine just got it for the first time (yeah, I know they are late-lameos). Anyway, I have only been playing for 3 days and already have all 8 badges with only my Blazeiken. That chicken rocks!





As far as new the new versions, They are going to be called Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, with the two main pokemon this time (like Groudon and Kroygre of Ruby and Saphire) having control of space and time! How flippin' cool is that!





It's out in Japan come this September but no set date has been released for the North American shore release date. Probably Mar-Apr. of '07 is my guess.|||Here if want to play all pokemon games download them on computer like this u aint spending money for Diamond and Pearl you need to download the the DS (NO$GBA) the romsite.com

Report Abuse


|||I liked pokemon black because of all the new things they added on...you should totally get it

Report Abuse


|||of course|||I like Pokemon Blue it awesome|||Yeah Pokemon games are the shiznits. The new pokemon games that are coming out are pokemon dungeon red and blue for the nintendo ds and for the game boy advance. Also they are making a game called pokemon ranger for the ds. They are also on the works on the 4th generation of pokemon. the games are called pokemon diamond and pearl. the main legendaries are called Diaruga which looks like a four legged Kyogre and parukia which looks alot like Groudon. You can find all the info that u want right on www.serebii.net. I recomend it.|||My son does.|||Lets see... there are new Pokemon games coming out sometime in Fall... one for Gameboy Advance, and 2 for Nintendo DS... and all I have is Pokemon Sapphire version... I sold Yellow and Crystal versions...|||I love Pokemon games!!!! I have yellow, gold, Saphire, Fire red, And yes there a a bunch of new pokemon games coming out. For advence we have Aqua Blue, Pokemon rescue team red version For Ds we have pokemon ranger, pokemon pearl and diamond, pokemon rescue team blue version and for Wii there is one sort of like pokemon stadium. Ive almost caught them all in fire red exept Mew, celebi, Hooh, Lugia and The JHoto starters. Thanks for asking, i needed to get that off my mind!!!!|||its awesome how they redid red version and made fire red, my pokemon are lvl 60 and above. all the new pokemon games will only be on the ds but theres a really cool game for the ds commming out where you become a pokemon.|||yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment