Thursday, December 29, 2011

Is it wrong to enjoy playing Pokemon games at an older age?

I sometimes feel like it's wrong that I still get enjoyment out of playing Pokemon games, but I still get the same feeling I do when I first played my Pokemon Blue version on Gameboy Color...|||I do not get feelings of nosalgia much but they do happen. To me its a tactical thing, everything needing to be planned out. I have to wonder if B/W will induce the same feeling. Because D/P did but ruby did not as it was flawed.





Only the people who don't play it think there is issuewith older people liking it. A large portion of the fanbase comprises of veterans. That or people who got out of it back in 1999 when johto came out and it got to complicated for them. It's not wrong, your only made to feel that by fuckballs who can't stand people are still into it and don't share the same interests.





As far as haters go, **** them. The sad part is I'm probably older than the people who try to insult me when it comes to this issue. Most players are closet players fearful of ridicule and therefore more easily victimized by assholes.





I don't get much hate here anymore being an older veteran. Even on the rare occasion I have to ask a pokemon question. Those that have tried have no idea who they are dealing with when they try to make petty insults at me.|||I don't think there's anything wrong with enjoying any kind of game at any age, including video games or Pokemon.





The problems come when playing games (or surfing the net, or doing any hobby, really) interferes with regular life. If you forget to eat or never hang out with friends because of your hobby, then you possibly have a problem and should rethink how much time you spend doing those things.





But, playing games at an older age is certainly not unethical in any way.|||Alot of people play Pokemon is for everyone that's what makes it wonderful I think that you should keep playing I have seen people in there 40s play and I am going to play till I am dead|||pokemon is for everyone, it doesnt matter if u play it even if ur old. I ve seen 30 year old people playing it and i m 13 but i stil play it.|||There's a reason its rated E because its for EVERYONE. You really shouldn't feel wrong about playing it. Im 16 and i'll always play Pokemon.|||there is nothing wrong playing pokemon, I still play it. I love Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?:)|||nothing. what is wrong with living with your mom until 60? also nothing.





good luck!|||not at all, it's a game for ages 10 and up, I think. If you're older than 10, you can play it without any problems|||no!!!! Pokemon is AWESOME!!!!!!|||I'm 15. I'll stop playing Pokemon when I'm dead.|||it depends... how old ARE you?|||I've seen some adults playing it so no.

No comments:

Post a Comment