Thursday, December 29, 2011

How to save pokemon games on jailbroken itouch?

I have a jailbroken itouch and I downloaded a lot of these pokemon games but every time I press save it doesn't save. What should I do?|||Do not use the itouche's program's save system. Use the in game save system. I have the Leafgreen version in my itouch, and what i do is press start on the game interface, brings me up to the in game pokemon menu, press save, let it save, and your done. When you are about to play the pokemon game, it will show your saved data. If your pokemon game is a licensed verion (As in it is a pokemon version made by nintendo, like red, blue, yellow, crystal, etc) It should do this perfectly. Dont trust and play the cracked versions of pokemon games (Like ShinyGold, Brown, etc.)|||u must have a save system on the touch

No comments:

Post a Comment