Thursday, December 29, 2011

How to download pokemon games on a mac?

How do I download pokemon games to my computer? I'm technologically incompetent so please be as specific as possible, I tried just downloading the file but had no clue what to do from there. I have an macbook, if that affects anything. I'm not sure which game I want to download, I'm debating between one of the originals or one of the remakes of the originals. Thanks.|||You download Visual Boy Advance from Google, then go to Doperoms.com, and download the system you prefer, once you have those two downloaded and put in a folder you can download any Pokemon game





I have GBA





Hope this helped|||One word Roms. just search what ever game you want (EX-Pokemon White Rom)Find a website that has the rom and download. If you search using youtube i recommend you read the comments first to see if it has a virus or not|||www.mcmr3.c.la


www.rap1maroc.c.la

No comments:

Post a Comment