Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pokemon Games?

Are there any pokemon games that have the pokemon Cyndaquil in it that you could possibly get as a beginner pokemon or you could possibly catch later in the game? If I have a original gameboy gold or silver pokemon game, could I migrate it to my pokemon game that I have on Nintendo DS?|||You cannot migrate or transfer any pokemon from Gold, Silver or Crystal to ANY of the newer generation games. I think you can maybe get them on Emerald, but I know you can get them from either Pokemon Colliseum or XD for the Gamecube by snagging the second evolutions in-game or completing Mount Battle from start to finish without quitting, although if you save there you can turn off your game and then resume your progress.|||Only if u have a ds because heart gold and soulsilver u can get cyndaguil

Report Abuse


|||The game you can get cyndaquil as a beginner pokemon is gold, silver, and crystal version.


I am not sure about the migrating, my friend will try this he is a pokemon wiz. good luck!|||Easy way (starter pokemon) : gold, crystal, silver


Hard way (finish hoenn dex) : Emerald only|||pokemon dimaond you can get Cyndaquil in the nationel dex.|||you cannot transfer regular gameboy games to ds unless u have an adapter witch is about $10|||pokemon the silver version|||you posses those pokemon from ruby and saphire|||sapphire, and ruby|||no you couldnt cuz the ds doesnt hold gamboy games..i hate that...

No comments:

Post a Comment